Mario's 5th Element (HD) Mario's 5th Element (HD)

Hey brah, all of these are good and all, but if I may, I feel like you don't really need to re-upload them to NG as well. I mean, we've all seen them already, and since the old ones were SWF files anyways, they don't loose or gain quality depending on the resolution. Really all that changes is that you can view them in fullscreen, which, in my opinion, isn't worth a re-upload.

Yoshi-1up responds:

I learned to not keep things exclusive. That's how I got screwed over in the past. So I'm going to upload everywhere. You can't stop me. AAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

50 Shades Of Beauty & The 50 Shades Of Beauty & The

What the fuck

That's my Bowz That's my Bowz

I loved it! The animation was a bit choppy, but the idea is really cool!

Also great music. Just overall a good movie.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This is just awesome. Brings me back to when I'd almost just found NG.

Also, bonus for the happy ending. I'm assuming this WILL be the absolute last one. Good work, Becker, you've outdone yourself. :D tenouttaten

Madness 3D Madness 3D

Yeah, I remember this. I saw a trailer for it on YouTube 3 years ago. Wasn't this originally supposed to be released on MD2012? xD

Well done anyway, I see the animation got slightly fixed, as it was a bit more choppy in the trailer. Glad to finally see it released, I remember being excited for it to come out back then. :D

Link vs Cloud Link vs Cloud

Yesterday we were talking about the recent lack of good sprite movies on the forums. This is just awesome. I enjoy sprite fights as much as I enjoy actual cartoons here on NG, and this is exceptionally well done. Great job!

Walking the salamander Walking the salamander

I love it... it's... it's just GOOD!

Mario Fails parody!! Mario Fails parody!!

This brought me back... I haven't seen many sprite movies lately on Newgrounds, so (especially since until 5 months ago I was a sprite animator myself) I really enjoyed this.

There are a few things to improve here and there, but you pretty much just need to practice. I'd suggest to trace all of the sprites next time (Modify > Trace Bitmap) to higher the quality. Also, it's fine to resize them, but try to keep the proportions correct, it was a bit weird.

Anyway, good job overall, I look forward to seeing more from you. :D

supersonicgp456 responds:

Thanks for the comment and for the Advice!

Anonymous Madness Anonymous Madness

No worries, you're most likely not gonna get insults here on Newgrounds. :)

So, the animation was actually pretty decent. Thing is, the submission has absolutely NOTHING to do with the madness series whatsoever. It would have been much more appreciated if you'd drawn your own sprites and characters. Trust me, it's also a lot more fun. :D Some more sound, or even background music would've helped too. The rest is just about practice.

Turf War Turf War

This was actually pretty decent. I see it's your first submission to the site, so I'm assuming that it's one of your first animations as well.

Now, I wouldn't describe it as intense, but I was entertained by it. It could've used some music, you should definitely check out the amazing submissions at the Audio Portal. ;D

Basic coloring would've made a difference too. Try that out on your next work, as well as more frame by frame animation. Also, some of the angles were pretty weird. And example could be at 0:30, were the two guys were really close and looking each other in the eyes, and then suddenly they're far away from each other again. Perhaps you intended to show them in a sort of "split-screen" shot, I don't know, but if that was the intention, then again, colors would have helped.

Good work, though.

TheRealC-Star responds:

Thanks mang I didn't expect a detailed review like this I was just kinda messing around, but yea I agree it could have used a little more work I'll try and make my next one better.