Mario's 5th Element (HD) Mario's 5th Element (HD)

Hey brah, all of these are good and all, but if I may, I feel like you don't really need to re-upload them to NG as well. I mean, we've all seen them already, and since the old ones were SWF files anyways, they don't loose or gain quality depending on the resolution. Really all that changes is that you can view them in fullscreen, which, in my opinion, isn't worth a re-upload.

Yoshi-1up responds:

I learned to not keep things exclusive. That's how I got screwed over in the past. So I'm going to upload everywhere. You can't stop me. AAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

50 Shades Of Beauty & The 50 Shades Of Beauty & The

What the fuck

That's my Bowz That's my Bowz

I loved it! The animation was a bit choppy, but the idea is really cool!

Also great music. Just overall a good movie.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

There are some bugs, but besides that, this is the best Madness game I ever played until now!!
I'm really exited for the new one, too! Hurry up, I can't wait!! xD

new super mario flash new super mario flash

OK... I think

If it is your first game it's a good job...
If it isn't you merit a 5.

Technoplasmatic - Underwater Technoplasmatic - Underwater

Yep, amazing as always!

This REALLY reminds of your other song Awaiting, is there any reason for that, or did it just happen? xD

TastyTeo responds:

Actually the saw bassline is the most basic instrument, i use it in most of my songs

8-Bit Townloop 8-Bit Townloop

I like it.
I have to say, it wasn't exactly CATCHY, but the melody is cute and it's definitely something you'd like to finish listening to.

Also, if this was rushed, as you say, then great job!

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Perfect

I keep listening to it again and again, it seems to be so perfect...
No one can blame you for the time it took, 'cause it's surely worth it!

Buoy responds:

From now on, when I don't really have anything intelligent to come up with as a response to reviews, I shall post (alleged) quotes about space made by famous people. First off, Einstein:

"Space by itself, and time by itself, are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, and only a kind union of the two will preserve an independent reality"